Knightmare Falls

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Graynight, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graynight

Graynight Avatar

My Lord Governor;

I regret to inform you that the excavation of the ruins surrounding Sorrow Hill has stalled. With the loss of your chief foreman and the unexplained disappearances of multiple workers, we simply cannot pay the people enough to remain on site to complete the excavation. At this time, we have locked the tower and halted all efforts. If I were in your place, I would be praying to the Titans that whatever we disturbed down there doesn't decide to wake up.

The town of Knightmare Falls, located north of Brittany (Three steps south of Serpent Spine Foothills), is a community with a secret. None of the current residents, those of this world, will speak about what lies atop the mountain known as Sorrow Hill. A large tower, untouched by the ravages of time sits upon the mountain side, surrounded by ruins of a once thriving village. Though the Governor had once insisted on excavating the ruins and discovering the secrets, he has since given up hope. Too many have simply vanished to continue working at this time.

We are a light-rp story driven town. This doesn't mean you have to join the story, but you can if you want. Or try to figure out the mystery for yourself. The excavators have certainly left enough notes lying around everywhere (And I know for a fact the Governor doesn't lock his office).

TOWN INFORMATION
    Location (approx) - Novia (Novia) Loc: (73.3, 18.7, 240.6)
    Town size - Metropolis
    Biome - Forest 01c
    Player Lots - 103 (All sizes, including water lots. More available upon request)
    PVP Town - No
    Room for Expansion - Yes
    Guild Halls allowed - Yes

FEATURES OF THE TOWN
    Crafting Pavilion with full ammenities
    Gabriel's Garden - A Place to relax and enjoy
    Administration Office - Stop by and talk to the Governor or his stewards
    Oracle - Oracle Confirmatory located both in Main Square and Knightmare Estates
    Sorrow Hill - As the Governor finds workers to excavate, more of this area will become available. Sorrow Hill

LOTS and LOCATIONS

The town is broken into multiple areas. Each section contains at minimum a banker, with other vendors nearby for all your needs. There are no fees or screening for claiming an unclaimed lot in the town. There may be some restrictions for reserved lots (See: Knightmare Estates)

Main Square - Row, Village, Town and City lots available. No restrictions on House types

The Docks - Row, Village and Town lots available. No restrictions on House types

Knightmare Estates - For the finer things in life. Restrictions apply (all lots held in "reserved" status for this location)

If you see a place that says reserved, ask. (The default setting when placing a lot marker is "reserved", so it could just be an oversight, or it could be Knightmare Estates.)

Found an empty spot that you want to place your house? You and your friends want a little section to yourselves off the beaten path? Talk to the Governor and we may accommodate. (Some places are off limits to housing, like the top of Sorrow Hill.)

RESTRICTIONS

Rules for living here are pretty simple.

Knightmare Estates does have restrictions on the types of houses you can place, and the *exterior* decorations. Please speak with Daemoh Obscura for more information.

Beyond that, we ask three things

1 - Make the lot look functional, and don't use it for a dumping ground of all your items. If it looks like a tornado hit a flea market, we'll ask you to clean it up. (exterior only. We won't ask to do inspections inside/in basements)

2 - Vendors need real names. Please don't name your Vendor "BUY SELL COTO" or similar. Instead, go for "Bob the COTO Trader" or "James the Weapons Dealer"

3 - Make it look like someone lives there. We understand that this request is hard for Rows houses (limited exterior space) but place something outside to make it look like you live there... even if it's just a potted plant, a sign, a torch.

*Note* I make the final decision on what is acceptable and what is not. While I'll try to work with you, there are some things that make me twitch and won't be allowed (Writing your name in fish).

EVICTIONS and BANNING
    These are hot topics for people, so I'll just state it.

Two reasons you'll be evicted from your lot:
    1 - You are breaking the rules, have been asked multiple times to correct, and refuse.
    2 - You decorate to represent something offensive: Derogatory statements toward real life Race, Religion, Gender, (etc); Support of real life violence or violent actions; or decorating that is just downright sick. You will be evicted immediately after screenshots have been taken and reported to Portalarium

Please note that failure to pay your taxes or not logging in for a period of time will result in the game vacating your lot. This is not our doing, and we take no responsibility for it. If this happens, unless I like you a lot, there is no guarantee that your lot will remain unclaimed by others.

Two reasons to be Banned from Town
    1 - Harassment of Players.
    2 - You've been evicted once before, you claim another lot and do exactly what you were evicted for again

You will NOT be evicted or banned for PVP, theft, or anything that is allowable in the game. (however I may place a bounty on your head, in the spirit of fun)

Want to know more? Visit our website: Knightmare Falls, stop by the town and take a look, or just PM Graynight.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. Audacity

Audacity Avatar

Why the hate for fishscript?

Jk :) looks super fun! Can't wait to come visit.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. Larawyn Skjaldmaer

Larawyn Skjaldmaer Avatar

4. Graynight

Graynight Avatar

Newly added, the Bulletin Wall.

Don't want to spend your time looking through Vendors to find what you want?
    Want to know about Town Events?
    You'll find this information on the Bulletin Wall.

Located at the Administration Center, the Wall contains:
    - A sign for each Player Owner Vendor, with a basic description of what they buy or sell. (Rewards, Reagents, Armor, Weapons, Decorations, COTOs)
    - A sign for any Events that may be coming up

The Vendor Signs will be updated weekly. Event signs come up when a new event is scheduled.
    Also, please look on the tables around the wall for information about Knightmare Falls.

**COMING SOON** New Music

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.