Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Knight's Grace - What does Heavy Armor Spec do?

Discussion in 'Release 51 Feedback Forum' started by Sir Aular Glorthalion, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I would suggest you replace Nights Grave on your bar with more static shields (the short 30 second kind), dump Nights Grace (its worthless), one more static heal and you would be far more ready to take on higher level mobs. You have a build similar to what I ran when I was full GM bludge but your deck is not great for taking on higher level things (PvE or PvP). Move the 2 buffs in the 7 and 8 slot to a buff bar and free those spots up.

2. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Urr dude... I solo Rise and all that just fine... That's one deck out of 7... and I'm not posting my PVP decks up here. I don't use a buff deck... only slows me down... and a waste of time. My decks are efficient and prevent swapping back and forward and making others wait. I know how much it annoys me waiting for people to buff, so I don't do it to others.

P.S. I love Knight's Grace .. stop trying to convince me of your opinion. I've run with you in the past, and while you're a good player... your opinion doesn't carry too much weight with me.

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Oh, I dont mind if you run like that. Its your game and your xp, play it how you want.

Cordelayne likes this.
  4. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

After reading and thinking about this, I have an idea for Knight's Grace. @Chris

I think the top tier skill of the tree should be more useful and worth spending the points to get to, invest in, and use. My idea is to change Knight's Grace to be to increase it to include all *physical* stun and knockdown effects (but not make it effective against magical effects) and to combine into Knight's Grace the Hard Headed skill:

Knight's Grace: Removes all physical stun, knockback, and knockdown effects and increases resistance to stun, knockback, and knockdown effects for X seconds.

Then, change hard-headed into something else, like more Armor Preservation. There's already a generic Armor Preservation in the Tactics tree, but heavy armor has a +strength skill separate from Train Strength because you need it when using plate or chain. Make it equal to the Armor Preservation already in-game or alter the numbers a bit; I'd spend points to have my armor dinged up less when using Body Slam or Absorb Impacts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.