Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Know] POT's are shown fully populated Novia map but are empty and no lots available for POT-Deeds

Discussion in 'Offline Mode' started by Rentier, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

1/27/2018 3:50 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:100% 10/10 visited POT
    Blocker? YES
    Details: all POT's are shown fully populated on Novia map but are empty and no lots available but water lots when visited and POT-deeds are not working elsewhere

I am not able to claim land-lots in every POT i visited (also the one i have claimed lots online.....

In PRT and NPC-Towns they are not usable and claiming with them gets a errormessage which is no help to find out whats wrong...

so all my paid deeds are unusable in Offline-Mode

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4009
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.723.Date.01.26.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (150.1, 36.0, 264.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDE1MC4wOTcsIDM2LjAxNSwgMjY0LjYwMSl8KDAsIDAuNDM1LCAwLCAtMC45MDEpfC05Ni44OTgxMXwyMC44NTUwM3wxNS40MDYyMQ==

2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

@Rentier there are some features not propogated to offline yet. This was a known issue at one point (and I assume it still is @Lexie?). My expectation is that it's not a simple fix (or it would be done), and if not a simple fix then it will be backseat until post-launch.

As someone who owns a POT I would like to see offline ownership work, and POT deeds offline. I expect that eventually offline deeds will just be "deeds" (taxed or not). And probably eventually no tax in offline.

I would expect they will have a release where they circle back on a lot of offline pieces, and this should be one of those pieces.

These are my thoughts just an interested, observant, player.

Nhili Dragon and Rentier like this.
  3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Lord Andernut thx for your insights but in former releases all pots were shown empty and entering them they were empty too and you could claim land lots in the layout of the online version

i know there is some talk about how to let POT-Owners decide what they want to show in offline mode of their town....

as long as they are not completed i liked the empty POT's to do some designing layouts of my lots in offline and then redo them in online...

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

This is all known, @Lord Andernut is correct: "I would expect they will have a release where they circle back on a lot of offline pieces, and this should be one of those pieces. "
    In a future release there will be changes to PoTs in offline mode. All of this is still being evaluated :)
    @Rentier

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.