Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Addon store Ruins issues with

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Bow Vale, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

I have both the addon store ruins, the medium and the large which there are issues with.

1) The raised floor area on both versions it is impossible to place anything larger than a coto/weapon upon generally. Putting a chest/chair/table/piano or anything with a larger but even still small footprint on these areas is impossible. It seems strange as these areas are the main focal points of the pieces and they cry out for a much easier placement of items.

2) The walls of the buildings can have most weapon and armour items placed upon. However, no banners, no rugs, no paintings, no shelf's, no shackles, no lights, no....well nothing else it seems.

3) Pets - Pets wont follow you into the building at all. Placed pets cant be placed on the main areas, see point 1, and they also cant be placed on the ground within the ruins, any placed here will flip and end up outside the perimeter.

These decoration are ideal for making a scene/statement with and should be given full decoration and placement privileges...please :)

CatherineRose likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bow Vale likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Bow Vale
    So we're gonna attempt to clean this up as much as possible, as some collision issues were found, but note that there are complex structures here that inherently make it difficult to place displace items. So I think you will see some improvements in the near future, but I don't think we're going to be able to hit every point you mention. We shall try our very best :)

Bow Vale likes this.
  4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

I was wondering this a little while ago if it was possible when watching the community video from this week and the talk of placing items on the walls of the log cabin, some area had been levelled with panelling to allow decorations to be placed. Its a little more complicated than i had thought where u just gave areas permissions, it seems the shape of the area allows or not the placement. The log cabins look great by the way!

Pets - They used to have issues under trees and things when placed as deco, but that was sorted. This issue with them flipping out of the footprint of the deco feels very similar.

Thank you, appreciate the efforts but don't spend too long on it at least until after launch:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.