Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] All Reward items flagged as new when claiming rewards.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Ravalox, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

12/29/2017 4:26 AM
    Title: All reward items showing in green (flagged as new) when rewards claimed in Brekken Bay
    Reproduction Rate: 0%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Claimed rewards at the Brekken Bay banker after purchasing 2 sets of Diagonal Munten Lights and two remote bank access devices. When the claimed item's populated, *all* of the rewards were shown in green, not just the ones I had just purchased. (even rewards I had claimed in previous releases appeared as if they were just acquired.

- I haven't accessed the bank through Brekken Bay since probably January of 2017
    - I attempted to re-produce by accessing a remote bank (could not reproduce)
    - Went to Kiln to try accessing the banker there (I've never used the banker there) (could not re-produce)

All items that were supposed to be in added to my bank are there. No new items were added, they just displayed like they were new.

Steps to Reproduce: access bank via banker; while items are populating, click "Claim Rewards" button.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 62285
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU RAM: 6103
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: PRT_forest_metropolis_01/Brekken Bay
    Area Display Name: Brekken Bay
    Loc: (66.1, 38.2, 153.0)
    Debug: UFJUX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxfEJyZWtrZW4gQmF5fCg2Ni4xMzksIDM4LjE5NiwgMTUzLjAzNyl8KDAsIDAuMDIxLCAwLCAxKXwzNjIuODE1fDEwLjI1NjAyfDQuMjI3MTg2

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.