Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Banners can't be hung from the eaves of a Lord Marshall benefactor home any more

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by jiirc, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

4/23/2018 3:51 PM
    Title: Banners can't be hung from the eaves of a Lord Marshall benefactor home any more
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: In the past you could hang a banner from the eaves of a Lord Marshall benefactor's house. I have a few hanging from there now. I got a few more recently and tried to hang them beside the existing banners. Unfortunately there isn't a big enough zone for you to place new banners where they could be placed before. to see what I'm talking about, go the location below. Here you'll see a handful of banners that have been hung on the eaves. The other banners I've had to place on the outside wall because I can't hang them from the eaves.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    - place a Lord Marshal benefactor town house on a lot
    - stand at the front of the house
    - try to hang a banner on the roof eave/façade (don't do it on eave/facia over the stairs as it works there)
    - notice that if your mouse pointer goes below the facia, the banner goes green and the mouse looks normal)
    - when the mouse pointer is over the eave/facia the mouse pointr has an x through it (the top of the banner is above the facia over the roof area. this might be the problem)
    - if you move the mouse further up and down over the eave/facia/roof area, you will see different placement results
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16268
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4021
    SotA.QA.Win.64.670.Date.04.23.18
    Area: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs
    Area Display Name: Brittany Wharfs
    Loc: (370.0, 46.3, -111.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9XaGFyZnN8fCgzNzAuMDM0LCA0Ni4yNjEsIC0xMTEuMzg0KXwoMCwgMC4wMDQsIDAsIC0xKXwzNTkuNjU1N3wxMi40MjA4fDE4

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted for review: 58384

Thanks!

3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.