Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Blood River Outskirts - Doing out of order breaks things

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Browncoat Jayson, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I went into the outskirts to help my son, who hasn't played very long. While we were in the vigilante camp, I spoke to Phineas and turned in the Fake Elf Scalps, but he wouldn't respond to my son's character. In frustration, he attacked Phineas. I was able to kill off the camp, and got the Manifesto, however this bugged out my tasks.

I not have Seek Alberic (which never went away when I found him) and Vigilante Inquisitor (I have the Vigilante Plans Stage 1 in my inventory, but Alberic won't respond to turn them in), in addition to Venomous Extraction for the next step on the actual path, and Evidence, which seems like the end to the path.

Seems like the Manifesto should only drop once you get to a certain part of the path, or it causes all kinds of kookyness to the tasks.

Rentier likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We got a fix coming up for this: Bug #47977. Please let us know if you still have problems after that. I'm sorry for the trouble.

3. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

There's so many bugs related to this quest-line I'm not sure where to put it. I also deviated from the order (which is fairly easy to do). I have turned in the manifesto, but haven't turned in the scalps. The elf you're supposed to get them from says he knows nothing about them, and doesn't want to know. Alberic (who I think should send you to him) won't either.

This is as of 629 which, I think, came after you posted @Lexie, so I'm reporting in that it's still got some serious issues.

4. bwtdozer

bwtdozer Avatar

Having issues with this as well. Came back to the elf camp after getting the scalp quest from the vigilantes to see guards slaughtered outside the gate. picked up 2 of the 3 needed scalps from looting them. Talked to Alberic to turn in plans but think I click on the a choice about lying about the scalps (didn't want the elf leader to know I was playing both sides to make some coin). Now can't get fake scalps and haven't seen a third scalp drop on the massacred elf guards after looting about 50 more. So I am kind of stuck with this quest. Any other way to get scalps?

5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

SPOILER
    you can get scalps from the vertas-elf camp (they attack all humans...:(

6. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

An extremely over complicated and under explained quest, and it's for new players!

Yuritau likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.