Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Buildings are missing in POT of New Fawn

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by RedPhoenix, Oct 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix Avatar

10/26/2018 10:51
    Title: Buildings are missing in POT of New Fawn
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?Yes, hard to move when you can not see the walls or floor.
    Details:The graphics for all buildings in the POT are invisible. Some items placed as deco show up floating in space.
    Steps to Reproduce:Log into game and it is evident. Have waited 20 minutes to make sure it is not a loading issue but no building are visible. Have logged in with 2 accounts and it is the same for both.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz (4) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 1536
    SotA.OSX.64.852.Date.10.25.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/New Fawn
    Area Display Name: New Fawn
    Loc: (63.8, 101.2, -68.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE5ldyBGYXdufCg2My44MjksIDEwMS4xNjcsIC02Ny45NTYpfCgwLCAwLjk4NSwgMCwgMC4xNzIpfC03NC40NjAyOHwxOC4xNjA0fDExLjkwODUy

[​IMG]

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings I have more data on the problem. I have been using -force-glcore in the launcher. Whyen I removed that I could see the buildings and other things but they are now many things flashing. Things like windows, birdbath, doors, etc. Basically anything that has an animation , I think, now flashes randomly. I added the -force-glcore back and I am back to most things are invisible but they are not flashing. The flashing caused my client to take all processing power and lock up my Mac. If you want a short video I will be happy to make one and post it here.

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

This is issue #62616. I'm told that this issue is related to the other graphics issues (Mac specific) . TopMen are working on a fix.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.