Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Crooked Shank Mega Bug Report

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Hemswal The Descended, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

10/14/2018 10:36
    Title: Crooked Shank Mega Bug Report
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes, give me my loot.
    Details: Many containers cannot be opened and many deco items cannot be stolen.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to Crooked Shank and attempt to open certain containers and steal certain items.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 16348
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: Novia_R8_Hills01_Road
    Area Display Name: Crooked Shank
    Loc: (138.1, 81.0, -122.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjhfSGlsbHMwMV9Sb2FkfHwoMTM4LjA4OSwgODAuOTc0LCAtMTIyLjE5KXwoMCwgMC43ODYsIDAsIC0wLjYxOCl8MjYwLjE1MzF8NDEuNzM4OTh8MTAuNTk3Mw==

In this image, I cannot steal the pillows, candle, or potted cactus. I also cannot open the trunk.

[​IMG]

In this image, I cannot steal the Vase with flowers, the mirror, or open the dresser. I also cannot steal the carpet.

[​IMG]

In this image, I cannot steal the table top reclining statue, the table, or the carpet.

[​IMG]

In this image, I cannot open this basket and it's stuck in the wall.

[​IMG]

In this image, I cannot steal the clock, or open the lower right cabinet.

[​IMG]

In this image, I cannot steal the gloves, the statue head, the feather fan, the vase, the hat with a feather in it, the boots, the hanging thing with (water floating candles and flowers in it). Also can't steal the mirror, the pictures, the hanging fabric, or open the basket. On the right wall, you can't see it, but there is also a cloak hanging on the wall which I cannot steal.

[​IMG]

I will post more in a follow up reply.

2. Hemswal The Descended

In this picture, I can't steal either picture. (Also the right picture is screwed up). I can't steal the puzzle box and I also can't use the puzzle box. Cannot steal either carpet or the hanging fabric. Also cannot steal the bench.

[​IMG]

In this picture I can't steal the pictures, the phonograph, cloak, boots, shoes, hanging fabric, vase, roses, pipe, lamp, plant, rugs, tansu chest, or couch (I've been leaving larger items out for the most part which I will explain at the end)

[​IMG]

In this image, I can't steal the feather fan, the vase, flowers, picture, pillows, bird cage (which is very cool), pots or plants, the lute on the wall, the frosted light, or the (very cool) hanging plants. Also, the baskets cannot be opened. The 4 trunks also cannot be opened. Also, the trunk below the mirror is stretched long ways and looks skewed. The mirror I also cannot steal. Also cannot steal the rug or basically anything of note anywhere in this town.
    [​IMG]

3. Hemswal The Descended

Obviously, I could keep going. This isn't even 1/3 of the town. I came to Crooked Shank and killed all of the humans. Who the hell is going to stop me from taking all of this stuff? Even the heavy stuff? I murdered for it. It's mine, I earned it. I earned it through spilling the blood of the potentially innocent! Also, it sure would be nice if I could chop these dead folks up and make a meat pie. :eek:o_O:)

The point I'm making is, since there is no one to stop me from taking these things, why can't I? I role play an evil character. None of this stuff is nailed down and if it was, I'd bring a pry bar and pry it up. @Lord British has said several times, that we should be able to pick up anything we see in the world. OK, I agree. I'm happy to take any virtue hits for it too. But, I can't (yet).

As for the large furniture, I can understand why some of that might not be easily stolen. It should be very heavy, of course.

I know there are many others that agree. Thus, I consider this a bug and am reporting it as one.

Have a nice day! :)

Tila Tenderfoot likes this.
  4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Submitted 62392

Applerust likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.