Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Cursor Toggle broke?

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Astralclysm, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astralclysm

Astralclysm Avatar

When I run up to an NPC and press "E" to start a conversation, my mouse cursor becomes stuck on my character in the middle of the window and I am unable to toggle from camera movement to the mouse cursor by pressing tab. As a result I cannot select any of the response options in the chat box. This has only been happening now for a few days. Is there an option in the settings that change this, or is this an actual bug?

Note: The only work around for this is to run up to the NPC, hit tab a couple of times and then double click the NPC to start the conversation. This will then keep the cursor free to move around after the conversation has started

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

only happens to me if i alt-tab out of the game on my second monitor and do other stuff

then the cursor does random things when in game again and in connvos the free mouse is stuck so i have to Esc the convo and toggle free mouse 2times to get it working again

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.