Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Death Shield In Overworld

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by RedEyeZz, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedEyeZz

RedEyeZz Avatar

When I cast Death Shield in a scene then go to the Overworld, The animation is a weird giant white square box. so I have to dismiss the buff every time i go to the over world. Im running everything on the lowest settings. Not sure if this is a known bug yet or not.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I am unfortunately unable to reproduce this issue in latest. Is this still observed?

3. RedEyeZz

RedEyeZz Avatar

Alright, Sorry I didn't see the fast response, so yes it still happens, go into nigthtshade pass, I cast celestial blessings, Strength of earth, Air Embrace and enlightenment, then i put on Deaths shield, parry, evade and dodge, and Dash out of the scene. When I enter the overworld I have a big giant square that's a pure white block floating around me going through the overworld and me. Once I dismiss Deathshield in the overworld, then it goes away after a few moments. hope that helps.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

was running around with a group last night, two or three people were casting death shield. for some sceneloads, this would show as big white squares for observers on multiple OSes. it happened pretty often. @Jobe @margaritte

5. jspiers667x

jspiers667x Avatar

Didn't see this post when I made mine earlier this morning. Here's a screenshot of what's going on. I see it in Scenes as well. I'll experiment more to see if it's a combination of buffs causing it or if Death Shield alone still causes the effect. It takes a while of playing after client start / restart before it appears.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

jspiers667x likes this.
  7. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thanks you @Alley Oop for cross referencing. I knew there was at least one other post on the subject. It helps me a lot when people do that - not to mention everyone else!

jspiers667x likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.