Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Dyed clothes not keeping dyed colour

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Royou, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royou

Royou Avatar

Reproduction Rate: Not sure, as not willing to waste pure black dye to try it.

Blcoker? No

Details.
    A few months ago a purchased 2 sets of Flechier Tapestry Formal clothes, one I dyed pure black and the other pure White. Over the last few weeks I've noticed that the black set has been fading lighter and lighter, till today when I log in the leggings are white, and the top has white patches on it also? is this a know bug? will they go back to the colour I dyed them? as to have to re-dye them is a costly way to rectify the problem.

Steps to Reproduce: Not even going to go there.

User Specs:

Motherboard:
    ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Intel x79 2011 Motherboard (PCI-E 3.0 x16, DDR3 1600, SATA, RAID, ATX)
    Processor: INTEL BX80619I73970X Core i7 (3970X) 3.5GHz Extreme Edition Processor 15MB L3 Cache LGA2011
    CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H100i All-In-One 240mm Digital High Performance Rad Liquid Cooler for CPU
    Memory: Corsair CML16GX3M2A1600C10 Vengeance Low Profile 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL10 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black
    Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 Professional Series AX 1200W ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Gold PSU
    Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port, 384 Bit)
    Storage:
    Seagate 3TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
    Optical Drives: Samsung 18x DVD ROM Sata - Black, Samsung (SH-224DB) DVD Re-Writer SATA 24x Black
    Case:
    NZXT Switch 810 Special Edition Full Tower Chassis with 4x 140mm Fan - Gunmetal
    Monitor: Acer S240HLbid 24'' Full HD widescreen LCD monitor with LED Backlight
    Sound: Creative Sound Blaster ZX Soundcard
    Speakers: Creative SBS 5.1 560 Surround Sound System
    Keyboard & Mouse:
    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit
    Added Cooler fans:1 Antec Twocool Blue 140mm Fan, 2 of Antec Twocool Blue 140mm
    Add-ons: NZXT Internal USB Expansion, 2x Akasa AK-188-BL Cold cathode Blue dual pack to be fitted when memory upgraded, 2M DVI-D Monitor Cable, Black, 2 Metre DVI Cable, Gold Plated, Genuine CPO Branded Product

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Royou, Thank you for reporting. This issue has been reported to the Development Team for review. There have been previous issues with the dyeing of this suit. If you got your Black Dye from the Add On Store, I'd suggest you send a note to Support@Portalarium.com referencing this post. They would be the ones to rectify any purchases made through there,

3. Royou

Royou Avatar

Ok thank you @Gamician, I will send them a note.

4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Bug submitted! Thank you! (Bug #39001)

Royou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.