Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Essen & the path of courage

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Feldon Grimshaw, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feldon Grimshaw

Feldon Grimshaw Avatar

This post contains some minor spoilers for the Path of Courage...

I had previously (some months ago) began the path of courage, but got stuck when I could not talk to Essen. However, in a recent update, that was fixed. But there's another problem:

When I spoke to Essen, he told me to go seek out Lord Demig, and he gave me a Baton Headpiece. He was also supposed to give me a writ of passage that i could use to gain access to Lord Demig, but ... I don't have it.

Either i never received it, or else somehow it got lost in the intervening months since i began the quest. but it's no longer in my inventory. it's not in the bank. it's nowhere.

I've tried talking to Essen again, but all he tells me is "... I have given you a writ of passage that will take you past his camp ..."

How can i get the writ of passage again? If i can't, it means there is no way to complete this quest.

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@yarell

Bug submitted - thanks for reporting!!

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted: 42926

Thanks!

4. StarEater

StarEater Avatar

I am also experiencing this bug. Am new around here, so not sure if I am supposed to tag on to these types of bugs for multiple reports. Just in case. Thanks.

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you both for the report. Our team has indicated that it's likely the item may have been given away or misplaced. Please contact support@portalarium.com in order for a team member to attempt to restore this item to an account. Also be sure to check your banks on the offchance they may have been placed there.

Thank you for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.