Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Getting kicked off textiles crafting station.

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lained, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lained

Lained Avatar

4/1/2018 1:05 AM
    Title: Getting kicked off textiles crafting station.
    Reproduction Rate: *shrugs* it's happened twice now and is only fixed by a client restart.
    Blocker: Yes, can't craft textiles.
    Details: I've been crafting a bunch and all of a sudden I'm getting kicked off the textiles crafting station whilst batch crafting.

Steps to Reproduce: I guess try batch crafting and see.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4) System RAM: 8052
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 GPU RAM: 2141
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.757.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs
    Area Display Name: Brittany Wharfs
    Loc: (290.8, 38.1, 640.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9XaGFyZnN8fCgyOTAuODE2LCAzOC4xNDgsIDY0MC41OTQpfCgwLCAwLjMwOSwgMCwgLTAuOTUxKXwzMjIuOTU5NHw2Mi4xODIxOXwxNy43Ng==​

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

It seem to happen after the following prompt appears on screen.

"A problem occurred while crafting. Please try again later."

[​IMG]

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  3. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

Happened to me at the Butchery Station and the Carpentry Station too

4. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Happening to me at the Textiles Station as well. I cannot stock my vendors without being able to craft on these stations. I hope this is being looked at and fixed.

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I've been looking into it, but I cannot repro. I'm able to craft using your table, @Lained
    After watching your video I thought the missing element was perhaps that all the items had to be in a container/bag in your inventory. I tried that. It didn't work. Then I tried a prosperity tool, as pictured. It also didn't work. I tried swift batching at max and at a lower number.

Did we perhaps fix this in build 759?

If someone has exact repro steps I will gladly review. Or another thing that would be helpful is this: for those affected, use type /debug in chat. Then try to get this problem. An Error may occur which can be reviewed by hitting the tab in the far right. We are just looking at the messages that have the X in red. If you click on the error you can click the copy to file button to create a .txt file. Use /debug again to turn off the debug UI.

I'd love to get that info. I just can't repro this at the moment to get it.

@Sol Stormlin
    @Botocks

6. Lexie

@Lained
    I just noticed the small bag on the floor. Are you crafting with the mats in that container while it is on the floor? Is that maybe what is actually happening here?

7. Lained

Lained Avatar

I've not tried since updating to 759 but will let you know if I see it again and will /debug too. I drag the bag into my inventory before I start crafting.

8. Lained

Lained Avatar

@Lexie I've just crafted a little of 1,000 spools of cotton thread without issue with either being kicked off or red errors in /debug, I'll keep an eye over the next couple of days just in case but it looks like the latest patch has resolved the issue.

Rentier likes this.
  9. Lained

Lained Avatar

@Lexie, I just had it happen again and caught these:

ArgumentException: item.MarkedAsBugged == true, item description: tool
    ExecutionFrame: CraftingStation+<Craft>c__IteratorA

Frame: CraftingStationHelper+<DoCraftingLoop>c__Iterator0

ExecutionFrame: CraftingStation+<DoCraftingState>c__Iterator5

InteractionFrame: CraftingStation+<DoInteractionInternal>c__Iterator4

BaseInteractionFrame: CraftingStation+<DoInteraction>c__Iterator0

at Transaction.ValidateItemForAddInternal (.InventoryItemInstance item, System.String description) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Transaction.AddItemToTransaction (.InventoryItemInstance item, System.String description) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CraftNewItemTransaction..ctor (.ContainerInstance craftingBag, .ItemArchetype_Recipe recipe, .InventoryItemInstance tool, Boolean IsBatchOperation, CraftingLocationFlags locationFlags, SkillFlags skillFlags, Int32 playerSkillLevel, Double additionalSuccessBonus, Double additionalExceptionalItemChance, Double efficiencyChance, Int32 craftingStationDifficulty, .Callback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BagManager.CraftNewItem (.ContainerInstance craftingContainer, .ItemArchetype_Recipe recipe, .InventoryItemInstance tool, Boolean isBatchItem, CraftingLocationFlags locationFlags, SkillFlags skillFlags, Int32 playerSkillLevel, Double additionalSuccessBonus, Double additionalExceptionalItemChance, Double efficiencyChance, Int32 craftingStationDifficulty, .Callback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CraftingStation.CraftNewItem (.CraftingUIController uiController, .ContainerInstance craftingContainer, .ItemArchetype_Recipe recipe, Boolean isBatchItem, .CraftingOperationCallback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CraftingStation+<Craft>c__IteratorA.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Portalarium.CooperativeThread.Execute (Portalarium.ExecutionFrame Frame) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 | POSITION=(289.5, 38.1, 640.8) SCENE=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs GAME_OBJECT_PATH=KeepIsland Group/_KeepWaterLot/_PlotParent/Plot0141/Craft_TextilesStation_Expert_Benefactor(Clone)/Table CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined

Time
    ====
    03:15:08.060

StackTrace
    ==========
    DestroyProvisionalBag: bag is not empty

Time
    ====
    03:15:08.486

StackTrace
    ==========
    Failed to destroy provisional bag for crafting: NoMatchFound

Time
    ====
    03:15:08.486

StackTrace
    ==========
    An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

Time
    ====
    03:15:45.955

StackTrace
    ==========

Rentier likes this.
  10. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Today this issue is continuing with my smelting station. Also, after this error occurs and I put everything away in their chests, it still states that I am overweight by the amount I was before the error occurred.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  11. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

[​IMG]

From the Smelting Station and while using the Smelting Tongs of Prosperity

12. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

[​IMG]

From the Textiles Station while using an Artisan Loom Shuttle

13. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Looks like its talking about the recipe not matching up.

14. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Okay I am going to paste all of the info I get from the debug menu:
    ArgumentException: item.MarkedAsBugged == true, item description: tool
    ExecutionFrame: CraftingStation+<Craft>c__IteratorA

Frame: CraftingStationHelper+<DoCraftingLoop>c__Iterator0

ExecutionFrame: CraftingStation+<DoCraftingState>c__Iterator5

InteractionFrame: CraftingStation+<DoInteractionInternal>c__Iterator4

BaseInteractionFrame: CraftingStation+<DoInteraction>c__Iterator0

at Transaction.ValidateItemForAddInternal (.InventoryItemInstance item, System.String description) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Transaction.AddItemToTransaction (.InventoryItemInstance item, System.String description) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CraftNewItemTransaction..ctor (.ContainerInstance craftingBag, .ItemArchetype_Recipe recipe, .InventoryItemInstance tool, Boolean IsBatchOperation, CraftingLocationFlags locationFlags, SkillFlags skillFlags, Int32 playerSkillLevel, Double additionalSuccessBonus, Double additionalExceptionalItemChance, Double efficiencyChance, Int32 craftingStationDifficulty, .Callback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BagManager.CraftNewItem (.ContainerInstance craftingContainer, .ItemArchetype_Recipe recipe, .InventoryItemInstance tool, Boolean isBatchItem, CraftingLocationFlags locationFlags, SkillFlags skillFlags, Int32 playerSkillLevel, Double additionalSuccessBonus, Double additionalExceptionalItemChance, Double efficiencyChance, Int32 craftingStationDifficulty, .Callback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CraftingStation.CraftNewItem (.CraftingUIController uiController, .ContainerInstance craftingContainer, .ItemArchetype_Recipe recipe, Boolean isBatchItem, .CraftingOperationCallback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CraftingStation+<Craft>c__IteratorA.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Portalarium.CooperativeThread.Execute (Portalarium.ExecutionFrame Frame) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 | POSITION=(17.1, 5.0, 17.2) SCENE=BasementSceneDungeonVillage_5Floor GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_Global/Plot_BasementDecoActivate001/Craft_SmeltingStation(Clone)/Table CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined

Time
    ====
    14:18:35.279

StackTrace
    ==========

15. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

DestroyProvisionalBag: bag is not empty

Time
    ====
    14:18:36.027

StackTrace
    ==========

16. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Failed to destroy provisional bag for crafting: NoMatchFound

Time
    ====
    14:18:36.028

StackTrace
    ==========

17. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Those were three red errors that happened at the same time while crafting 10 copper ingots using metal scraps and a smelting tongs of prosperity.

18. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

CraftNewItem: The sent recipe hash 102644967 (102644967 "RecipeRefinedMat_Metal_Copper_FromMetalScrap") does not match up with the contents of the container. Recipe found: None, ITEM_DATA: Ingredients/Tools/SubTools/ItemTool_Smelting_Mold_Ingot x1, Ingredients/Materials_Refined/ItemRefinedMat_Scrap_Metal x12, Ingredients/Fuels/ItemFuel_Coal01 x1, Ingredients/Materials_Refined/ItemRefinedMat_Metal_Copper x2, Ingredients/Materials_Raw/ItemRawMat_Ore_Copper x2, Ingredients/Tools/Offer/ItemTool_Smelting_SmeltingTongs_Prosperity x1,

Time
    ====
    14:17:30.891

StackTrace
    ==========

This one is the very first error I got. (forgot to include it in the thread) So I relogged and started the debug, this was the first error, the second, third, and fourth were the ones I posted just above this post. Sorry for the confusion.

19. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

[​IMG]

Lexie likes this.
  20. Lexie

@Sol Stormlin
    I love that meme :D

BTW guys thanks to Sol here we got a solid repro for this. It took some time in-game but thank YOU for your help. It is latency related. Bug #: 57603
    Those without latency issues will not experience this. But once it happens you need to restart your client to be able to craft anything again.

@Lained
    @Botocks

Sol Stormlin, Rentier and Lained like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.