Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Give Report to Stanley - cannot complete quest

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Henaz, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henaz

Henaz Avatar

12/24/2017 5:01 PM
    Title: Cannot complete the quest "Give Report to Stanley" from Captain Kinsey
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: I got 2 quests giving reports to Stanley at Soltown, one is the notes from Edvard and the other is the report from Kinsey. I was able to complete the one from Edvard, but when I tried to give the report from Kinsey, it won't trigger the window that allows me to give him the report when I typed "Kinsey", "Solace Bridge Outskirts Report" or just "Report". In one of the responses Stanley actually commented on the report from Kinsey, but the report was still with me. Unlike some others in the forum, Kinsey's report is a yellow quest item, and I still have the "Give the Report to Stanley" quest in my quest log. But I cannot delete the report to start again, talking to Kinsey and she just asked me to give the report to Stanley, but Stanley's response is like I have already completed the quest, even though I haven't.
    Steps to Reproduce: Got both Edvard's notes as well as Kinsey's report to give to Stanley. Give Edvard's note first.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16313
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4060
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: Novia_R1_City_Soltown
    Area Display Name: Soltown
    Loc: (66.5, 30.3, 148.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9Tb2x0b3dufHwoNjYuNTE3LCAzMC4yODYsIDE0OC4yNjQpfCgwLCAwLjA3MSwgMCwgMC45OTgpfDM2OC4wOTcxfDE0Ljc3NzY5fDYuMjg5OTk4

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. markeryx

markeryx Avatar

im having the same issue but with Edvards notes.
    The window pops up and i put the item in the window but after i press give the window freezes and cant be closed. I can still move and do every except close the quest item window. only way to close item window is to completely close the game.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 54621, thank you both!
    @Henaz

4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

I noticed this issue previously, tried to complete the quest again this morning, and still to no avail. Definitely confirmed bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.