Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Glyph charging canceled by drawing a glyph that was just used in a combo

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by null2, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. null2

null2 Avatar

09/27/2017 14:29
    Title: Glyph charging cancelled by drawing a card.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details:
    OK this is a tricky one. I noticed that sometimes my charging would get interrupted when I didn't get hit. I started noticing a pattern.

I would create a combo in my hand (evaporate - juxtapose + douse). If I started charging a skill after I made the combo, it will always get interrupted if I have stacked the combo once and draw a card involved in the combo (in this case, juxtapose).

Drawing a glyph should not interrupt charging.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Make a deck with 1 locked douse and 2 spots opened up dedicated to juxtapose. Make sure you have a locked glyph you can charge to 5 in your hand as well.
    2. Stack a combo with douse + juxtapose, make sure there is not another juxtapose in the remaining slot.
    3. After stacking, the combo, start charging your locked glyph.
    4. If the juxtapose is drawn while charging (note that the combo still has to be in your hand), you will lose the glyphs you're charging.

This is kind of difficult to reproduce, so here is a video demonstrating what I mean:

This video was made on the current version of SotA, however I just tested it and the problem still exists on current QA version.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 1024
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.OSX.64.558.Date.09.27.17
    Area: Novia_R2_City_Etceter/Etceter
    Area Display Name: Etceter
    Loc: (20.7, 23.7, -30.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfQ2l0eV9FdGNldGVyfEV0Y2V0ZXJ8KDIwLjY5MiwgMjMuNzA3LCAtMjkuOTg0KXwoMCwgMC45MywgMCwgLTAuMzY4KXwyNjkuNDI3M3w1NS44NTE5MXwxOA==

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.