Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Graphic glitch on overworld map

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Liltipsy, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

I have been encountering this glitch on the overworld map and was able to recreate it several times. It has always happened to me while exciting the Kobold Expeditionary Camp, and travelling towards Estgard. Has happened on 11-17 and 11-18 both with night vision on and off. Can continue to run back and forth causing the glitch over and over. my specs are I7 7700, 1080 gtx, 32gb ram, asus Prime z270-a motherboard. Pictures are attached

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....262/DB1567925F50D16C43A6DB3935662B2BA90F8CF3/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1204655418

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Someone else was seeing these (without Night Vision.) What's your operating system? Have you seen these recently?
    I'm looking for a repro case so if you know of a specific way to make it happen I'll include it in the bug report. Thanks so much.
    @Liltipsy

3. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

I have not been able to play much the last couple days But I was able to do it both with and without night vision consistently after leaving the kobold expeditionary camp. Operating system is 64 bit windows 10. I will try to get over there tonight and see if it happens again.

4. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

5. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.