Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Greater magic/elemental resistance potions are obtainable in supply bundles

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

The Greater Resistance potions that were supposed to be unobtainable going forward are obtainable inside supply bundles

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@EMPstrike
    They are supposed to be unobtainable, as in removed from the game completely? Was this information posted somewhere and I just missed it?

3. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

@Lexie

This was the reference from Chris' dev blog on 1/10/2018. I don't see it in the R50 Release Instructions.

"Elemental/magic Potion changes incoming! For R50, the current elemental/magic potions will be renamed to Greater Resistance potions and remain at 50 resistance. Once R50 goes live, these will no longer drop in game and the recipe will now craft a new potion that is only +25 resistance. Making this public now because I know you crazy guys will want to go buy up all these to save for PVP tournaments. Since these are one use consumables, it is my belief that they will filter out of the system fairly quickly."

Chris' dev blog on 1/10/2018
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...hris-daily-work-blog.85584/page-6#post-928016

Even though the new recipe for "Potion of Resistance, Elemental" and "Potion of Resistance, Greater" is in place now to be crafted as of R50, the "Greater" potions are still being dropped in Supply Bundles.

I'd filed the same bug for R50 on 2/1/2018
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ic-still-dropping-from-supply-bundles.109300/

EMPstrike likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.