Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Health Bug

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by Gramps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

When are you going to fix the health bug ?
    This bug keeps showing up time after time in the 2 1/2 years I have been playing and it doesn't seem to ever get any attention.
    When I have 847 health and I have healed myself fully. I would like to see 847/847 and not 792/847. Why is this but recurring all the time and why doesn't it get higher attention ?

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

While it is a known issue, its very hard for any developer to fix when exact reproduction instructions arent there.

I spent hours myself trying to nail this down to a set of reproducible steps. I failed. I could repeatedly make it happen, and I know it involves, some skill that temp ups your hp, and attacks, and heals and .. but I couldnt pin point it.

If you have 100% reproduction steps, they would probably love to hear from you, but until they can find it, its hard to fix - from what I am aware the problem seems to be a display issue, in that others see us at full health when we do not.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We have bugs set at different priority levels. This is actually set as high priority by the staff. But it's the nature of the work involved that makes it difficult to provide any ETA or timeline on a final fix.
    I've addressed this one recently in another thread. Please, do not create duplicate threads. The bug forums are set up to report and gather information on bugs and are not meant for a discussion type outlet.
    As to what Liz said, it's not an easy one to deal with. But I do understand the frustration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.