Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Health not recovering to 100% when playing a while

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Moussaka, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moussaka

Moussaka Avatar

After some time of gameplay using buffs and fighing, health is not recovered to max anymore. It gets stuck at around 80%

This problem has been several releases now. I can't give you an exact way to reproduce, except this problem occurs every time I play with my friends (to me and my friends), just a matter of time. I play Heavy Armor with two-handed Longsword.

After a relog health recovery is working again for a while.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We've been working it under bug #: 45554. It's the issue of the UI not updating correctly. It's not closed yet so we don't considered it resolved by any means :)

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  3. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I had this happen to me again this release. A thought I have is that it occurs when damage is applied to the avatar at the moment the buff expires. In my case, I was using Strength of Earth, which lasts 22 minutes for me this release. The HP's were good throughout the period. I noticed they were down after it expired. I was fighting wolves at about the time of expiration. I've tried to repeat it without success, though.

Lexie likes this.
  4. Moussaka

Moussaka Avatar

@Lexie:
    Unfortunately it is not just UI, I have just tested with HP (stuck) at 409/485, taking a single 22 falling damage resulted in HP 387/485

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Moussaka The easiest way to tell if it's the UI only is to rebuff or zone to see if the numbers change. So that the fall damage is real, but it's based off a number that isn't updating in the UI correctly. IF we're talking about the same bug :)

6. Moussaka

Moussaka Avatar

@Lexie: I had this bug when mining, then recalled to Owl's head, rebuffed several times, then tested with fall damage (I did screenshots to catch the current/max hp after the fall).
    Rebuffs change the current/max HP, but the current HP never reaches the max HP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.