Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Heart of Sorrows and Bonesteel Crown Max Durability

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Juvir, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juvir

Juvir Avatar

1. Title: Heart of Sorrows and Bonesteel Crown Max Durability Low
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: No
    4. Details: Never worn before Heart of Sorrows and Bonesteel Crown, went to pull out of my bank today and durability is 18/25 (Max 100) and 25/25 (Max 100). Why am I going to have to pay a coto to repair something I've had for months and never worn?
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Completed Path of Love >1 month ago, Path of Truth >2 months ago. Pulled Heart of Sorrows and Bonesteel Crown out of bag in bank
    6. User Specs:
    Ryzen 1800x @4.1ghz
    32gb DDR4 @3200mhz
    Geforce 1080ti 11gb
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
    Build: Win.64.636.Date.07.28.17

[​IMG]

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Juvir, Your reporting of this issue is appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review.

3. Juvir

Juvir Avatar

I think when the items got the durability changed to 100, the old items didn't get changed retroactively. Guildmates report the items they're getting when running the quests now have 100 max durability, while others who ran them before like myself are having the same issue with the max durability still being 25 from before.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

You are correct. The difference is with the older drops. I have these myself. Personally, I'm okay with them being /25 for myself because they are still useable. I don't feel like I'm forced to use COTOs, IMHO.
    I have submitted a bug for this issue: 49137. But know this fix is not going to be as easy as it may seem. There is no easy solution here and this will take a good amount of effort, which is often the case with retroactive situations.

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This should be resolved now as of this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.