Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Highvale Beginners Quest Buggy

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Shanna, Mar 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanna

Shanna Avatar

I did a search in this particular forum, and didn't find my problem. I originally posted the details under 'general/quests' because I wasn't sure whether or not it was just my own failure to understand what was going on:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...to-go-to-highvale-via-rift.82397/#post-770564

1. Highvale Beginners Quest
    2. Single Instance
    3. Blocker
    4. No appearance of wounded guard on first pass through Highvale. Second pass resulted in guard and quest update. Trinket given to female npc in Resolute is initially acknowledged, but quest log doesn't update. NPC reverts to asking about wounded guard after exiting conversation (no acknowledgment of having received trinket.) Wounded guard not showing up on third pass through Highvale/not able to re-obtain trinket to re-give to female NPC in Resolute.
    5. Specs: 4gb RAM (low, I know! only one slot working, 16gb stick coming in mail! not lagging much, in spite); windows 10; direct client (not steam.)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@shanna

I'm sending this for review! That is a large number of hiccups. I do not know if it could be related to your current system setup (i.e. lag) or if it's something else or just plain bugs! [I played on a low end laptop while traveling and experienced things similar to what you saw, but that was a number of months ago.]

Thanks for telling us about it.

shanna likes this.
  3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted: 42940

Thanks for reporting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.