Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] hilt fortress mobs respawn

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by yinki2, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

the mobs at hilt fortress doesnt respawn , i tried to relog and tried every mode solo open etc..
    am talking about kobolds from entrance to spider room.

i tried on another account and they respawn normaly.

2. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

ok my main character somehow is taged for a quest in hilt causing no respawn. when i type /loc it says m in hilt/quest and my other char is tag hikt/ default.

what quest? how do i decline that quest?

thanks

3. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Submitted 62212

4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

The quest there is for the main quest line. You go down to the forge at the bottom to rebuild the lens, iirc.

5. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

i completed that quest already , i have the shroud and my pot row deed

6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

They changed the way the lens was rebuilt a while ago, and basically created two versions of Hilt (similar to Blood River and Solace Bridge has a before and after version). I believe they made the forge area easier (no respawns) in the new "before" version so that people could complete the main quest line portion solo... and then once you rebuild the lens... future visits will be the normal "after" version where the mobs respawn.

My guess is, you probably finished the lens part before the new "before" version of Hilt was added and so it thinks you haven't done it yet since you technically did not rebuild it the new way.

So basically, the 2 versions are controlled by a flag that you likely can't complete now. They will have to fix this for people who completed it prior to the change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.