Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Items placed on carpet fell throutgh the basement floor (disappeared) on move.

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by Jakobijan, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakobijan

Jakobijan Avatar

All decorations (fireplace, trunk, full storage chest, Ornate Metal Phonograph, flower pot, light) placed on a carpet in the center, disappeared upon trying to move trunk, that was placed there too. It got selected carpet instead and after little motion to the side all items dissipated. Reentering basement or re logging did not help.
    Please help, thank you.

Edit: It happened twice, 3rd time placed some test rug and trunk on top. It disappears at steeper camera angles facing down, but after mouse release it comes back to its original place.

Row Stone & Timber 1-Story Basement

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Jakobijan, Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been submitted to the Development Team for review. I'm sorry to hear about your problem with the items you mentioned. First, Have you checked your Bank to see it the items went there by any chance? Second, Please write an E-mail to Support@Portalarium.Com using the information above. They are the ones who can find or replace lost items after verification of the loss. I have however submitted a BUG report on this issue also.

3. Jakobijan

Jakobijan Avatar

I was able to get them back from the sealing, as one of the devs pointed out that they all are there. Jumped up from Dragon Throne and grabbed them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.