Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Love Quest: Min Liang Tans death not counted

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Escarion, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escarion

Escarion Avatar

1. Title: Love Quest: Min Liang Tans death not counted
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker? Maybe: Advance to Necropolis possible, but unable to convince Emperor and Priestess
    4. Details:After killing Min Liang Tan I received the Items I need to proceed to Necropolis, so I can advance in the Quest, but neither Shiranto nor Khasi seems to accept that Min Liang Tan is dead. It may be that I wasn´t alone but in a party of two while killing Min Liang and unfortunately I dind´t deliver the final blow, but my mate does. So it seems that the system rewarded me with the needed items for the quest to advance to Necropolis, but did not count the kill for convincing Shiranto and Khasi. Now I have the entry in my Journal that stated I have killed Min Liang, but the Emperor and the Priestess keeps sending me to talk to him.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Take Quest, meet Min Liang Tan in the Tower of Shuttered Eye while in a Party, let the others kill him.

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Bug submitted! Thanks! (#43122)

3. Escarion

Escarion Avatar

After several tries it suddenly worked! I tried a lot of talking to guards, lords and ladies, but I never got "the" keyword or some clue that told me that I now can advance to Siranto or Khasi, but suddenly first the Priestess and then the Shogun accepted. It looks like that daytime was the reason: When both accepted it was day, they stood by their throne. I vaguely remember that during my first attempts it was night and they were in their bedrooms. Maybe this could be a reason, too.

Mortanius likes this.
  4. Mortanius

Mortanius Avatar

Yup... they only accepted when standing by the throne. I just completed it. In Khasi's personal quarters, nothing. I kept mentioning the name, and she just talked about how he was a loyal servant. I then went downstairs to sit in her throne til she came to it. As soon as I saw her, I stood up, started the conversation, and immediately got the reward without anything being said.

Escarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.