Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Magic Cancellation Field seemingly borked.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by amarious, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

11/17/2018 19:20
    Title: Magic Cancellation Field seemingly borked.

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? No.

Details: Noticed it only on this release and hasn't worked this way on any other release. Once I get the Magic Cancellation Field it's like I'm nearly completely stuck. At first, it's like I run into an invisible wall and then feels like I'm running through molasses with completely stuns on the way. Then the tooltip cycles through high and low resistances. Here are a couple of images.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 24527 GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4072 SotA.Win.64.871.Date.11.16.18

Area: The Fall

Area Display Name: The Fall Loc: (171.6, 160.2, 73.5)

Debug: VGhlIEZhbGx8fCgxNzEuNTc5LCAxNjAuMTY0LCA3My40Nil8KDAsIDAuNzIsIDAsIDAuNjk0KXw0NTIuOTEyMXwyOC4zMDg1N3w1LjExMTEyMQ==

2. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

@amarious There was some instability in the combat system that is now resolved as of build #875. It's possible that this issue is now resolved. Would you please re-post if you are still seeing this issue?

amarious likes this.
  3. amarious

amarious Avatar

Heya, I had it happen last night with an obsidian golem in Grunvald Shardfalls around 11pm central time. Also a guildmate had it happen in The Fall with an obsidian Golem in the demon room around 7pm central time. I'll keep you posted.

4. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Looks like the bug you describe is still occurring on latest build. So entering a bug on it: #63050
    One other note, if you see this sort of thing (eg tooltip cycling) happening for other skills, please re-post.

amarious likes this.
  5. amarious

amarious Avatar

@Lord Subtleton

Hey, I was on briefly last night and didn't notice that the magic cancelation field act the way it used to. I think it was fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.