Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] New NPC Merchant talk/buy interface cursor issues.

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by twofoldsilence, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

07/30/2018 09:14
    Title: New NPC Merchant talk/buy interface cursor issues.
    Reproduction Rate: 99%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I play SotA using the targeting cursor (e.g. the X cursor that stays locked in the center of the screen) but ever since the changes with NPC Merchants talk/buy interface, this build, I'm having a strange issue where when I converse with a NPC Merchant the cursor changes to the non-targeting cursor (e.g. the arrow cursor that doesn't stay locked in the center of the screen) which is the proper cursor for the conversation, but as soon as I click Store/Buy or type it in the NPC Merchant talk interface closes and the buy interface opens, but my cursor changes back to the targeting cursor (except now it is an arrow instead of a X, but it acts like the targeting cursor), which makes buying/selling things very annoying. Furthermore, it appears to only happen if I click a NPC Merchant from a distance away, and the walk to merchant animation occurs before the NPC Merchant Talk Interface opens.
    Steps to Reproduce: Change to the targeting cursor (e.g. the X cursor that stays locked in the center of the screen) and talk to an NPC Merchant from a distance away, where the walk to NPC Merchant animation plays prior to the Talk Interface opening up, and then click or type store and/or buy and the Talk Interface closes and the Buy Interface opens, but the cursor changes back to the targeting cursor (except now it is an arrow instead of a X, but it acts like the targeting cursor).
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16284
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.Win.64.816.Date.07.27.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Bastion's Point
    Area Display Name: Bastion's Point
    Loc: (116.6, 38.0, 206.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxCYXN0aW9uJ3MgUG9pbnR8KDExNi42MDYsIDM3Ljk5NywgMjA2LjI1NSl8KDAsIDAuOTM3LCAwLCAwLjM1KXwxMjMuNTQ2NHwtMjIuNDU3Mjl8MS4yNQ==

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks!

Issue # 60550

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.