Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] No Option to Turn in Manifesto to Captain Bearfield

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Finnigast, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnigast

Finnigast Avatar

4/5/2018 7:40 AM
    Title: No Option to Turn in Manifesto to Captain Bearfield
    Reproduction Rate: Stuck/Progression Blocked
    Blocker? Yes
    Details:

So, I reset my quests this past weekend (I was having issues with quest tracking/compass HUD, hoping this would fix it after the new release - it didn't). I eventually made my way back to Bloodriver to start doing the quests there. Overall, it was wonky. The quests from Alberic seemed to skip straight to going to the vigilante camp, without the fist few steps of finding evidence off vigilante corpses.

Regardless, things seemed to work out (at least I thought, barring a few missed XP rewards for the first few steps). I eventually got the manifesto, showed it to Marcus (?), and got a white copy to give to Alberic, who updated and told me to show it to Captain Bearfield.

However, when I got to the captain there was no conversation option that allowed me to turn in the manifesto. I typed in random names and got "violence" and "Phineas Drumplemouth" to show up, but can't seem to get any further. The quest marker/tracker is updated, pointing me to Captain Bearfield, but can't do anything now that I am here.

I have gone back to Phineas and Alberic numerous times, relogged, zoned in and out, nothing seems to work.

Please help!

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16330
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.759.Date.04.02.18
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (511.4, 73.4, 279.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCg1MTEuNDQ2LCA3My4zNTksIDI3OS4xMDIpfCgwLCAwLjYxMSwgMCwgMC43OTIpfDQ0LjQ4ODIyfDMwLjI1OTU0fDExLjMxNzA3

Update: As an FYI, I tried most of the suggestions I could find in the bug section, however most of them dealt with steps prior to this. I went back and talked to everyone in the chain, including Marcus, again just to make sure something wasn't hung up somewhere - still can't progress.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Bug #57538. Thanks!

3. Finnigast

Finnigast Avatar

Do I just leave the quest and try to come back to it later?

4. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

For now, yes. The fix won't be in until the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. Finnigast

Finnigast Avatar

No worries, thank you much!

Puuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.