Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]North Shattered Hills - the orbs respawn even though they are already on pedestals (spoiler)

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Rinaldi, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

9/23/2017 5:18 PM
    Title: North Shattered Hills - the orbs respawn even though they are already on pedestals
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? no

Details: after another player collected all 4 orbs and placed them on the pedistal and killed the lich, 2 things occurred that i think are not supposed to:
    1) The lich kept respawning - so I came along without completing the quest, killed the lich mulitple times, and got multiple copies of the key (without leaving the zone). It Seems to me that the entire puzzle should reset, and the puzzle should be completed again for the lich to respawn.
    2) All 4 orbs repawned in the scene but they also still appeared on the pedestals (see pic below where i picked up an earth orb that respawned in the cave, and when i went up to pedestal - the orb was still on the pedestal from the other player who completed the quest).

So it seems the orbs respawn in their start position, but the pedestals do not resent to an empty state. Seems like the puzzle reset is broken.

Steps to Reproduce: see above.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32704
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8081
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.554.Date.09.22.17
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills01_01
    Area Display Name: North Shattered Hills
    Loc: (4.6, 54.8, -57.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwMV8wMXx8KDQuNjA5LCA1NC43OTUsIC01Ny43NDkpfCgwLCAtMC43MzgsIDAsIDAuNjc1KXwyNzEuNDI2fDI2LjE0NDM2fDUuMTcyMDIx

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Alley Oop and discipleofweb like this.
  2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Yeah same issue. I can get duplicates of the orbs that I have found previously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.