Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] POT Submission Form will not lock

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Godra, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godra

Godra Avatar

I did email support@portalarium.com about this issue. Case# 124513

POT name: Shadowwood Forest
    Cannot lock POT Submission Form after an Upgrade purchase
    Repeatable: Yes, multiple tries.
    Windows 10
    Used Microsoft Edge

I upgraded my POT to a Crossroards Village on June 8th. I thought I locked the Submission Form since I knew it was unlocked with the upgrade purchase. R55 came around an no changes to my POT in game. I went to my account and saw it was unlocked. So I just figured it was my mistake and forgot to lock it. So I locked it then. I double checked the other day and saw it had no check marks against the required statements. So I checked them off again and relock it. I see the R56 Instructions posted in the forums. I looked for my POT name and the upgrade in size, but it's mot there. I went right to my account page and see again that my form does not have the check marks again next to the statements. I tried a couple times last night and just now this morning and it still does the same think. Allows me to check off the boxes and lock the form. I even get the confirmation warning box to click "OK" or "CANCEL". I click "OK", but same issue. Also, I even clicked on the "Update Town Description" button once before clicking on the "Submit Description and lock" button too see if that will work. Still not working.

I tried on Internet Explorer, and that looks like it worked. So it may be an issue with Edge.

If you need anything else, let me know.

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Godra I am pretty sure this is a Microsoft Edge issue. I've seen this reported with the Heraldry form as well. Bug entered. 60892

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.