Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Serpent's Spine Mine - Pressure Plate Inside Door not Open Long Enough

Discussion in 'Release 40 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Vyrin, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

1. Title: Serpent's Spine Mine - Pressure Plate Inside Door not Open Long Enough
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?N
    4. Details:When going from SSM to Equitas Passage, once you get inside the door, the pressure plate at the landing in the stairwell at the loc below doesn't keep the door open long enough to get out. Don't think you can put anything on it to keep it open. I tried using sprint/dash/run together and still not fast enough to get out. Can only go forward through Equitas. When you come out of Equitas the door remains open longer. May be intentional, but seems like a big trap to go through door and not be able to get out.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Start in SSM. Go through door leading to Equitas. Step on pressure plat on landing, loc below. Try to get out door.
    6. User Specs:
    Area: Serpent's Spine Mines (Novia_R9_Hills01_SerpentsSpineMines) Loc: (-49.9, -85.7, -32.9)

2. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

You can make it and we tested this a couple of times last night... Need speed buffs on and use a cats grace or what ever adds speed and you can make it... Other wise you need two people to get past the door.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted for review: 43027

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.