Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Solace Bridge Outskirts

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Blarla, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blarla

Blarla Avatar

- Tilton tells you to talk to Corliss about the 'utility hotbar'. But Corliss has never heard of 'utility hotbar' if you mention it to her.
    - Talking to Private Fleta, she says she has a book on the guide to fishing, would you like it? I say 'yes', she has no idea what I am talking about.
    - Talking to Fleta also tells you to ask Corliss about 'utility hotbar' so you can fish. I paid to learn fishing from Corliss but she still doesn't know 'utility hotbar'. I can't move the fishing skill to my utility hotbar, I can't move my fishing rod to the utility hotbar, I can't use my fishing rod on the water.

This is extremely aggravating and off putting, this utility hotbar issue has been outstanding since before the Outskirts areas were finalised and polished.

UPDATE: I've been at Corliss typing stuff, trying to find the magic words. I found she knows 'advanced techniques'. She mentions 'free attack' and 'deck building' and says that neither her nor Tilton can teach those skills, go to Soltown. So I will assume she can't teach 'utility hotbar' either. This definitely needs addressing.

Also, I found the Guide to Fishing in Corliss' tent. This ALSO tells you to mention 'utility hotbar' so you can fish. ><

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    AngelTerri likes this.
  2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.