Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Someone stole my pants! Part 2

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

1. Title:My leggings are back but my chest area is now gone. I am heart broken.
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?no
    4. Details:I reported an issue where my leggings and body parts were missing. This is corrected but now the chest area and arms are gone. I like the floating gloves with the holes in the top though. This might be a cool Halloween costume. Helm, gloves and boots with everything else see thru. Also it does not happen to one of my alts in same place on same computer But it may be due to plate armor vrs chain mail armor or just my character.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:log in.
    6. User Specs: MacBook Pro 2012, 2.9 Ghz i7, 16 gig ram, 1tb ssd, Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Warrior B'Patrick
    There is an issue right now with plate chest armor vanishing, we have an open bug for it. Hopefully we can get your heart, and the best of your torso, back to you shortly.
    And may we never have a part 3....

3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Thank you for the update. I did not see it when I looked before I posted bug and yes no part 3 unless.... The headless warrior would be great for Halloween. Thank you for all the work you and everyone else does to remove these bugs from the code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.