Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Steam Achievements not firing

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by DarkBlueMonkey, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkBlueMonkey

DarkBlueMonkey Avatar

Sort-of quest related insofar as working towards Steam achievements can be a quest in itself ;) (sorry)...

Anyhoo, I've done a lot of things which should have triggered Steam Achievements, but according to Steam, none of triggered when I'd achieved the goal...

I finally got "team player" around 2 days after I'd joined a party and "in good company" about 2 days after I'd joined a guild. None of the killing-related achievements have fired despite killing hundreds of vigilantes and dozens of animals..

. Is this expected at the moment?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. Owlbear

Owlbear Avatar

DarkBlueMonkey likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

There are several steam achievements that may not work, including Hunting, A ring of betrayal, and city of cutthroat hearts. Aand there is also a sync issue that can occur between achievements in general. For the achivements that are currently not logged as bugged those you may find will update on their own after some time.

But yes, these are known issues. Thank you for reporting. We do hope to get these issues cleared up in the future.
    @DarkBlueMonkey

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I went through all of the one-off achievements (not hunting, pvp, or crafting) with my kid this weekend, and the only one that didn't clear for us was City of Cutthroat Hearts.

5. DarkBlueMonkey

DarkBlueMonkey Avatar

Interesting.. I've probably killed hundreds and hundreds of animals and bad elves now, but it's still only showing "You have unlocked 2/29 (7%)"... those being the team and guild joining. It's not a major issue, so not overly concerned :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.