Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] take boat from hidden vale to novia and appear in a stuck spot

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Rinaldi, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

3/26/2018 2:04 PM @Lexie
    Title: Overworld - when i take boat from hidden vale to novia, I appear in a stuck spot
    Reproduction Rate: 1/5 - 2 time i appeared next to the houses and was fine, 2 times i appeared on top of the houses and could walk off of them, one time i appeared between the houses and got stuck.
    Blocker? yes (sometimes). I could not find a consistent reason that leads to appearing on the houses
    Details: take boat on hidden vale to novia, and the avatar appears in the middle of all the overworld houses for central brit, and i cannot escape - STUCK! I can /stuck to get out of this spot, and I appear next to the housing.
    Steps to Reproduce: see above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32704
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.661.Date.03.25.18
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (125.5, 12.4, 108.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgxMjUuNDcsIDEyLjQwMSwgMTA4LjMyMil8KDAsIC0wLjkyOSwgMCwgLTAuMzY5KXw0OTcuMTQ4MnwzMS41ODM3fDIw
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I got exactly this - and the spot you arrive at is random - so, going back and forth from hidden vale you can end up anywhere from the other side of the oracle buidling to the other side of those houses... but I too got stuck

Rinaldi likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

This has been marked as critical. I'm sorry for the issues and thank you both!
    Bug #: 57073
    @Rinaldi

liz_the_wiz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.