Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Teleport to Fishing Expedition

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Elwyn, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

11/15/2018 14:21
    Title: Teleport to Fishing Expedition
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: When you teleport to someone in Fishing Expedition from a random scene, the boat in FE says "Exit Boat", and using it returns you to the scene you came from, even if you were in the middle of the desert at the time. This seems to be similar to the tech for basements. It is silly behavior, but I can't think of much in the way of exploits other than perhaps allowing you to reload an encounter scene without having to find the appropriate overworld NPC. I did not try "Start on World Map" from FE, but I suggest researching what would happen. Maybe nothing should be done, maybe teleports should be forbidden to FE, I don't know.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4) System RAM: 24533
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4008
    SotA.Win.64.868.Date.11.14.18

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think this is required because there are multiple world boats that take you to it and it needs to return you to each of those boats. perhaps it should take you to the scene the person you teleported to caught the boat from? ...but that could be several people deep.

3. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I got taken back to my 5-story basement, sans my deco and none of the doors worked. Also, the ladder leads back to the Fishing Expedition, rather than my town. @BurningToad , or whoever handles the mapping issues.

Edit: I exited to the menu from my "basement" and ended up at the entrance to Upper Tears. I live in Holtrot.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.