Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Winslow, Owl's Head - Quest Buggy

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Shanna, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanna

Shanna Avatar

Title: Healing Winslow/Interacting with Guard Dreyfus
    Reproduction rate: One instance
    Blocker: No
    Details: Had difficulty interacting with Winslow. Multiple attempts needed to get him to open exchange window. After giving Winslow the elixir, my journal stated it was updated. Journal entry regarding Guard Dreyfus giving me more information disappeared entirely (not sure if that was what was meant by 'updated.') I recall that the previous journal entry had mentioned that Dreyfus might 'tell me more' after I healed Winslow.Interaction with Dreyfus after giving elixir to Winslow mentions that Winslow is doing better, but Dreyfus continues to request that I bring him the healing herbs in order to help Winslow.
    Specs: Low RAM (4gb); Win 10; direct client

This is the second quest in a row that I've attempted to complete and had trouble with. I hope my faster RAM I am installing this week will fix it! :(

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@shanna

It sounds like it could well be tied to your low ram issue - I hope, indeed, that your extra ram solves the issue! Let us know if you have issues after the new ram is installed. In the meantime, I've still entered this for review.

shanna likes this.
  3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for reporting! Luckily these scenes are well known to us. :) If possible, for future reports, please also include location coordinates for where exactly the bug occurs. You can get these details by using the /loc chat command in game.

Bug submitted: 42931

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.