Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Yellow bundles always drop same artifacts

Discussion in 'Offline Mode' started by Andrew Silverston, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

With my casual play, so far, I've found about 10 or so yellow bundles and they always seem to drop most of the below same artifacts, never anything different:

Ancient Two handed Sword
    Crossbow of Accuracy
    Cutlass of Swashbuckler
    Gauntlets of Lead
    Halberd of Sun
    Sword of Speed
    Two Handed Mace of Unsummoning
    Wand of Static Discharge
    Wand of Undying Embers

Considering this list of artifacts: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...artifact-database-no-discussion-please.78112/ do the yellow bundles only configured to drop the artifacts I listed above (other than cabalist ones), and the rest are only meant as a rare drop from a boss monster, or the artifacts that I listed just have a very high base chance of dropping and x50 recent artifact drop increase makes them drop very often now? I've never seen any of the other artifacts, other than what I listed.

Is it possible maybe to add all the artifacts to the appropriate drop tables and decrease their drop rate to say half of what it is now? Or some artifacts are strictly meant to drop from the bosses? It's ok of they do, something to look forward to, I just wanted to know if something is bugged, since the above I listed drop very often. If they had a very high base chance to drop before the drop rate increase, it explains it. If not, then something may be is buggy? Thank you.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is by design. Bundles drop a subset of artifacts, not every artifact available.

4. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

Ok thanks. I thought bundles were the only delivery system of the artifacts, that's why I thought it may be bugged. Will look forward to the future then... when I can take on bosses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.