Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Kobold Expeditionary Camp arena not starting

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Quenton, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

11/7/2017 12:11 AM
    Title: Kobold Expeditionary Camp arena not starting
    Reproduction Rate: ?
    Blocker? Yes
    Details/Steps to Reproduce: Talked to the commander, went into the arena started the fights. Got up to the Kobold Brawlers and died. Resurrected. Logged out. Logged back in. Went into the arena, kobold mobs don't spawn. Checked journal, entry is still there incomplete. Talk to the commander, he says go fight you dirty human. Go back to the arena, still nothing.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 16300
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8071
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: KoboldBattleCamp2/Quest
    Area Display Name: Kobold Expeditionary Camp
    Loc: (-2.9, 32.0, -12.8)
    Debug: S29ib2xkQmF0dGxlQ2FtcDJ8UXVlc3R8KC0yLjkwNCwgMzIuMDAyLCAtMTIuODMzKXwoMCwgMC4wNDMsIDAsIDAuOTk5KXwzNjUuMTEzNnwxOC4yOTg3M3wxMC4wMzA5Nw==

2. eikona

eikona Avatar

I am having this problem too. My cat managed to unplug my router in the middle of the arena fight, and when I logged back in, it won't begin again.

11/12/2017 8:19 PM
    Title: Kobold Arena not starting
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? yes
    Details: Log out in the middle of the arena battle. Upon logging back in, the arena won't start, and there is no way to force it to start.
    Steps to Reproduce: Start arena battle. Log out. Log back in and enter arena to see nothing happen.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 24574
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4072
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: KoboldBattleCamp2/Quest
    Area Display Name: Kobold Expeditionary Camp
    Loc: (-0.6, 32.0, -11.0)
    Debug: S29ib2xkQmF0dGxlQ2FtcDJ8UXVlc3R8KC0wLjU5OSwgMzIuMDA1LCAtMTEuMDAzKXwoMCwgLTAuMDQ1LCAwLCAtMC45OTkpfC0xMy4zODIwN3wxMi4wNzc2M3w2LjcwOTI4NA==

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have submitted this bug in quest triggers to our team for review and resolution (53348). Unfortunately there's no technical way for us to reset the flag for the arena to start itself again. If you are more concerned with being able to progress with quests, there is a workaround due to this quest's design.

While fighting in the Arena is considered the diplomatic option, all of the kobolds in this scene are neutral and can be attacked. Attacking and killing the guard of the gate holding Sir Patrick will drop a key for you to use to free him. This will also trigger other kobolds to become aggressive to you as well.

I hope this helps until we can fix the bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.