Kobold Fish Market - 10pm Eastern on Tuesdays in Kahli

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Vrunk Hrrk, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Vrunk now sellz fishez

everY Tuezdayz 10pm easten

Sequanna Parish diztrict, Kahli

stop an buy fiish frum yor frendly neyborhud kobold fishz market

emptee stallz avaylable to others that wanna sell stuf. No venderz, only live peeple and kolbolds and elfs and catz

[​IMG]

(this is really about RP with a kobold in a market rather than actually buying fish, but hey, If you actually need to buy fish, then Vrunk is the one)

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Elgarion has noticed considerable kobold activity in Kahli of late, and intends to investigate. And to purchase a fish for supper.

3. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Dr. Zazeriz gasps "Finally a market open when I actually shop." Dr. Zazeriz reaches into here shashel then says. "I think I even have a translation book here. I believe the phrase is Hssss Hsss Hzz Kssz. for I'll see you then."

4. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Vrunk sell fiss to hoomin ssssk, makez a few noogin to buyz hk mor tings

devil bawt 3.5 gram blu toona
    magnus bawt 1 pound fiss litely chewed
    elgarion bawt whole fiss on the left
    andar bawt smelly old fiss an horse blood gravy

nize to cee mor stallz openink, tho not sur bowt de trezzpassers frum Norgard, maybee I wurk on sellin skillz, hsssssk

thank all fur vizitink an hope to cee u agin

sum pics

Vrunk talk to cuztomez

[​IMG]

buzinezz acktiviiti

[​IMG]

5. Elgarion

After his visit to the market, Elgarion hobbled slowly towards his tower, unable to keep himself from smiling. As he is often inclined to do, the elderly wizard mumbled to himself as he walked, "What a wonderful evening at the market. And the fish? Delectable. Simply delightful. A fine night, indeed, with even finer company."

6. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

*Waxillium steps close and whispers*

It's hard to know if your customers are using the old trick of putting the coins in a bag on a scale thereby decreasing the price of the fish by the weight of the bag... or if you yourself are accounting for the fact that most humans don't eat the whole fish and are seen as giving them a bit of a deal buy putting the coins in the bag. Of course they don't know that you will scrounge the trash cans afterwards for tasty bones and heads. Making a profit while feeding your family at the same time? You sly do.. *remembers kobolds hate dogs* cat you!

*After a quick clap on the shoulder and a step taken backwards Waxillium says in a louder voice*

I'll have the salmon in the sun surprise!

Obsidian Tempest and Vrunk Hrrk like this.
  7. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

mee try update with markat newz, anywaz miss a week so laast week we had special fish that Vrunk cathz with hiz goblin frendz. Peepl liked the new fish from Sea Nypph Grotto. Nize Goblinz sho Vrunk where to get the best fissh. Thank yu to all vizitorz. We had special fissh dish for our guestz. deez pics week old. new pics comin wit excitink newz soon

Fishink wit goblinz

[​IMG]

peeeple like the new fishez

[​IMG]

Spoon and Obsidian Tempest like this.
  8. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

Now this is awesome. Reminds me of the Shadowclan Orcs and the Orc Fort of Catskills. It would be nice to see more of this. I will be shopping here. Perhaps you could post a schedule of when your shop will be open this week? Vrunk Hrrk my new merchant of choice!

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  9. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Although she probably will not buy any pre-tasted fish, Sher gathers a basket and places it on a table near the door, in anticipation of shopping other items in the fish market later tonight, and of meeting others she has not seen in a long while.

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  10. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

Olthadir sits in North Midmaer way, eating some cold meat he cooked a few days ago for this journey. He looks into the sky at the stars overhead, frowning.
    'The kobold will be at the market soon. I hope I can make it to Kahli in time to see, and maybe try to sell my wares...' He finishes his small meal, then packs up the skins he obtained. It is a long journey, but he will get there eventually. Hopefully everyone hasn't already left by the time he arrives.

((Hope to make it! Very excited! Will be able to get on maybe bit into it, but not at the start!))

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  11. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

<3 everything about this

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  12. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Vrunk is away catchink fissh, prolly not get to market toadaay

13. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

Olthadir is going to try to get there as fast as he can to participate in the Market, even if Vrunk is not there. (Hope the kids will go to bed on time)

If anyone wants to join him in Sequanna Square, Olthadir is selling his written works and some leathers he has created, and is offering his services as a Scholar of the Virtues.

I'd like to try and keep the RP going!

(Hopefully be online around 7 PST (9 NBT? I think) if everything goes well, an hour later if the kids don't cooperate as planned.

I know it's not perfect and a solid time, if you are interested, you can PM or add me (Olthadir IG) and I'll whisper when I'm online)

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  14. Elgarion

So sorry I missed the last one -- a last minute stray dog was dropped off at my house (my girlfriend takes in strays). What's the likelihood of that happening again this week? Unlikely!

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  15. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

due to work this event is suspended until further notice

2112Starman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.