Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Kobold Toilets

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Alrick, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrick

Alrick Avatar

This is almost too far.. i believe outhouses have a place in this world, but indoor plumbing? this is ruining my immersion. it would be really sad to see this game become a second life clone first, and a in dept action rpg second. feels bad man

EDIT - i know it is to benefit water.org i just feel like there would be better ways to do this than a toilet

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Ahuaeynjgkxs likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Avatar

Hey! If a mechanical dragon can fly and not break apart when a handful of avatars are beating down on it or that a mechanical monkey can sneak around and shoot lightning from its tiny, fragile looking frame, why not?

3. jschoice

jschoice Avatar

I can understand what the OP was saying but I thought from the start Lord British stated there would be some strong steampunk elements to the game.

LiquidBlaze likes this.
  4. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

But the thing is the LORE has been around much longer than the mechanics of this game. So Lore with technology and plumbing was already in place, it is just now being coded. This is over 15 years of lore.

PS, If sota added furries costumes, it would take over a large portion of second life players :D I would love that because ive always wanted to kill a furrie

5. Alrick

Alrick Avatar

i get it, in the lore it fits. but how can i go from slaying trolls, casting fireballs at a dragon to taking a **** on some porcelain with indoor plumbing. next ill log on to a computer and check my in game facebook. maybe ill post a selfie with a phoenix. its a slippery slope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.