K'Rull

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Xkhan, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xkhan

Xkhan Avatar

I finally got to visit this dungeon!!

Arkah the singing, boisterous, distracted assassin led me on quite the tour last night. We started with a visit to Paladis Shardfall...apparently there is a mushroom there that two guys might be able to kill. Of course this is a pvp zone and I don't care for pvp but I am with Arkah after all so I felt safe.

Until of course he disappeared leaving me the only one visible. Didn't like that no I didn't...

We get to top of this...canyon..and he doesn't see what he is after but there is a guy down there...ok no thanks time to go..no mushroom dude and no pvp thanksmuch...

Next he stops in this little 1-2 skull zone to 'show me something' near Paladis. Not sure what could possibly be of interest in a little zone but in we go and we are 1 shotting Kobolds...enter a fort...in a tent..and there is a hatch! (insert Lost image where Locke finds the hatch / gasp!). I follow him in....

Down a hole ..and into anotehr place I think was "K'rawl?" - but now this looks darned interesting....following Arkah another zone and....

K'rull!!! wow. Talk about easy - was very easy to get here this way!! He was mumbling something about errors about the avatar cloak and leak and couldnt stay so I took out a few Gunners (some other guys there too farming the entrance) but I am coming back!!

(Question - how good is loot/exp from these Kobolds? Better than Crag Foothills? Any blue bags from these guys?)

Following Arkah with a silent vow to self to return we picked up Rat and went after Mushroom dude again - but no mushroom...fun night though!!! :)

Sara Dreygon and Mac2 like this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Use the map and find the monkey combat training room. Each monkey in that room is worth 8k on friends only, 8.8k on multi and 9.6 k on multi pvp flagged. if you can kill those fast, its really good exp.

3. Xkhan

Xkhan Avatar

I do want to try this - but I saw your video....you had a LOT of stuff going on...not sure how effective I would be as solo archer....it was like they come in waves not 1 at a time!

4. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

5. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Hehe,
    [​IMG]
    Also good was...
    [​IMG]

discipleofweb likes this.
  6. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Krul is pvp only or?

Does something similar like this exist for PvE?

7. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

K'rul is not a PVP zone...

8. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

ah yes - now i remember i one day was with a group entering via Bloodbay therefore i had PvP in mind, but there is another way iirc - thanks ;)

Tazar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.