1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Labor Day Weekend Special Crafting Exp Boost!

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Time Lord, Jul 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Labor Day Weekend Special Crafting Exp Boost!

September 6th "Labor Day"...

I'd like to see our game be able to seperate hunting exp from crafting exp on that weekend to give a special exp boost for all our crating skills, aka "our labor"

I would also like to see a special line up of crafting items go on sale and come out of our vault during that holliday weekend.

I wish I may, I wish I might, have the crafting patterns & tools, I wish on sale that night :D

[​IMG]
    :)~Time Lord~:)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings
    Yes! This is a great idea. I know players can do events where master crafters can boost your crafting while partnered with them but a 2X or more crafting bonus like the 2X adventure boost would be better. I am not sure the sale items could be all crafting items because it is an automatic process to pick items in the COTO Store but this would be a great sale during the Crafting bonus time. Good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.