Ladies and Gentlemen Fishing Club of Britannia

Discussion in 'Recurring Events' started by Sonja, May 8, 2020.

1. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

The Ladies and Gentlemen Fishing Club of Britannia is sponsoring prizes even the newest and most casual fishers may win, such as 100,000 gold for the smallest fish, treasure maps and random drawings for all Brittany Fort anglers this week during Elgarion's official Weekly Fishing Tournament, which ends on May 15 at 12:00 PM.
    • Official Shroud of the Avatar Large Gold Fishing Trophy and Player Owned Town Row Lot Deed or Participation Trophy - mail your single largest fish to Elgarion.
    • 1,000 crowns - Most fish, size does not matter! (sponsored by co-founder Drachnyen Nuruodo @Drachnyen).
    • 100,000 gold - Smallest fish!
    • 100,000 gold - Long lost love letter leading to lovers loot! Liquor bottles fished up by random fishers. (sponsored by co-founder Zeek Latreck @Zeek Latreck)
    • 50,000 gold - Catch at least one fish random draws! (100,000 total) (sponsored by co-founder Dougan Redhammer @Redhammer)
    • 50,000 gold - Treasure map, locate hidden treasure! Maps fished up by random fishers.
    • 25,000 gold - Largest fish of each fish type! (300,000 total).
    • 11,111 to 77,777 gold - Lucky fish; 1.11, 2.22, 3.33, 4.44, 5.55, 6.66, 7.77?
    Please delicately place your fishies into the fishy bags on the bar in the Brittany Fort Inn, no need to mail anything. Save your very largest fish to mail Elgarion.

Additional prize donations and co-founders are welcome! Thank you for streaming the event @Chripsy, @VoicelessRaccoon and @Amarth2! If anyone else has, please let me know.

Happy fishing with friends! :)

Yours truly,

Governor Sonja Solar

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Net, Duke Aventine, Birko and 9 others like this.
  2. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Wow, so cool, just for the record though, I will only be fishing for the largest fish (for Catnips weekly contest) and for the smallest Trophy fish for your contest... I will not be turning in all my trophy fish for the week...I would also like to add to the prize pool if possible...100K gold for a random drawing for all the participants...If you can do that, one entry per participant...you can do one award or maybe give out two or even several...Up to you :) Use the 100k gold as you see best :)

With all that, Good Luck to everyone!! This should be great fun :)

Elgarion, FrostII and Sonja like this.
  3. Serenia

Serenia Avatar

This is great! Thanks Sonja and also Drachnyen and Dougan for sweetening the pot! Make sure to have plenty of trunks ready, I'm sure Flair will have at least 1000 fish to turn in for the week's most fish award! LOL

Elgarion, FrostII, Flair and 3 others like this.
  4. Flair

Flair Avatar

Yeah i am working on filling my first chest... i expect at least 2 if not 3 chests worth!!!!

Mhtic, Sonja, Elgarion and 1 other person like this.
  5. Serenia

Serenia Avatar

Go Flair Go!

Sonja, Elgarion and FrostII like this.
  6. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

Greetings everyone! After many sleepless nights of playing with hundreds of fishies the results are finally in for the first fishing event sponsored by the Ladies and Gentlemen Fishing Club of Britannia! :)

[​IMG]
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6pghV2h_IGfFCuAFcHrFwehSoc/edit#gid=770101182

576 fishies were turned in by 51 fishers, including a few from PaxLair, Novia Market, Whyte Roc and Rinzai. @Sean Silverfoot was gracious enough to accept some of the lost PaxLair fish. I'd be happy to help all lost fishies swim their way home.
    • Sir Flair Minamoto @Flair fished up an incredible 141 trophy fishies during the event and won a lucky seven total prize categories as a result, including 1,000 crowns sponsored by C0-Founder @Drachnyen
    • Sir Spryon DeRonin @Spryone turned in the largest fish a 3.4 Small Tiger Shark
    • Multiple fishers fished up Treasure Maps leading to buried treasure chests in Brittany Fort and Long Lost Love Letters in Liquor bottles Leading to Lover's Loot co-sponsored by Co-Founder @Zeek Latreck
    • Lady Brutess fished up the only lucky fishy, a 2.22 Small Bluefin Tuna! Apparently lucky fishies are much more rare than I expected. @Ser Kyrlieon
    • Lady Peach Pitt @Peach and Lady jeanine won the random draws sponsored by Co-Founder @Redhammer
    • There were ties in three prize categories, including a three way tie on the Mahi-Mahi, so those prizes will be shared by the winners.
    Everyone is welcome to come pick up their fish in Brittany Fort at any time. I will mail out all the prizes soon.

I had a wonderful time fishing and treasure hunting with you all. ❤

Yours truly,

Governor Sonja Solar

Winners summary!
    • Most trophies: 141 - Sir Flair Minamoto @Flair
    • Smallest fishy: 0.72 Pacu - Lady Crystal Stardust @Marron Flamehair and Sir Flair Minamoto
    • Love Letters: Lady Mizzgoofy Bestwoman @MizzGoofy, Sir Finieous Fingers @Edelmann Meara, Sir Zadien, Sir Chatull Aventari @Aventari
    • Treasure Maps: Sir Finieous Fingers, Sir Zadien, Sir Araminis Darkblade @Araminis Darkblade, Sir Dougan Redhammer @Redhammer
    • Drawing: Lady Peach Pitt @Peach, Lady jeanine
    • Lucky fishies: 2.22 Small Bluefin Tuna - Lady Brutess
    • Pacu: 0.88 - Sir Flair Minamoto
    • Large Pacu: 0.95 - Sir oldplebian @oldplebian
    • Amberjack: 1.65 - Sir Flair Minamoto
    • Large Amberjack: 1.85 - Sir Flair Minamoto
    • Mahi-Mahi: 2.14 - Sir vulcanjedi @vulcanjedi, Lady Brutess, Lady Belladonna Rose @Belladonna Rose
    • Large Mahi-Mahi: 2.3 - Lady Bee Striker @queenbee and Sir Flair Minamoto
    • Small Bluefin Tuna: 2.33 - Sir Erich Ruhl @Erich Ruhl
    • Bluefin Tuna: 2.87 - Sir Galorn Hammerthrow @Galorn
    • Large Bluefin Tuna: 3.02 - Sir Flair Minamoto
    • Marlin: 3.28 - Sir Cabezon @Cabezon
    • Swordfish: 3.17 - Sir Araminis Darkblade
    • Small Sailfish: 2.44 - Sir Antikrom TheLost @Antikrom
    • Small Tigershark: 3.4 - Sir Spryon DeRonin @Spryone

Treasure Map and Buried Treasure Chest
    [​IMG]

Long Lost Love Letter in Liquor bottle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  7. Peach

Peach Avatar

yay !!! Thank you Sonja Solar !!

Drachnyen and Sonja like this.
  8. Drachnyen

Drachnyen Avatar

Congratulations to all winners! Thank you @Sonja for all your hard work putting together such a wonderful contest!

Sean Silverfoot, Sonja and Peach like this.
  9. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

@Sonja and crew, Thank you so much for a great event, very much appreciated!

Sonja likes this.
  10. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Wow! That was a busy group of anglers -- congrats all! :) Thanks for running the contest :)

Sean Silverfoot, Sonja and Peach like this.
  11. Peach

Peach Avatar

Thank you for the beautiful book @Sonja and for the prize :D
    You rule <3

Sonja likes this.