1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Ladyhawke's Alchemy Surplus

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Ladyhawke, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke Avatar

Greetings,

I am currently selling my surplus crafted jewelry and consumables at affordable prices. My base selection includes the following:

+4 Necklaces 30/30 durability for 1,250g each
    +5 Necklaces 25/25 durability for 1,750g each
    +4 Rings 30/30 durability for 2,000g each
    +5 Rings 25/25 durability for 2,500g each
    Teleport and Recall scrolls for 150g each (stacks of 2 and 5)
    Health potions 60g each (stacks of 5)
    Focus potions 80g each (stacks of 5)
    Poison potions 50g each (stacks of 5)

*Higher level enchanted items may be available for sale from time to time.

I am also offering my enchanting services with success rates of 95% 82% 45% and 14%.

For those with the required materials enchants are free. Currently, enchantments require 5 gold ingots with 10 mandrake roots. Attatching cut gems require the gem with 10 mandrakes, double for two handed weapons, and cut jewels require the gem with 5 mandrakes.

For the use of my materials my rates are 550g per successful attempt, 550g per gem attatchment and 275g per jewel - while my stocks last. If an item breaks after successful enchants you will still be required to pay for the successful attempts and attatched gems but not the enchant that breaks an item. Please note that I am not a weapons or armor crafter and cannot supply, replace or masterwork any base equipment. Also note that it is possible for your items to break at any stage in the enchanting process. Contact Ladyhawke d'anjou in-game if interested.

To locate my shop "The Budding Alchemist" travel to the island of Elysium either via Aerie or Etceter and travel to the north-east of the island. The boat to Nesoskia is located just west of the Twins foothills entrance to Elysium mines.

* Travellers from Etceter will arrive at Xenos, those from Aerie will arrive at a small dock immediately south of the boat to Nesoskia.

[​IMG]

Once inside, our Town Crier is just ahead to your right for those wishing to mark my lot on their map. Otherwise, simply head straight up the hill and past the first set of row homes. Once there travel west along the road and my store is located at the Two-story Viking Fortress (town) on your right.

[​IMG]

Should you have any feedback or requests please feel free to contact me via this thread, PM, or in-game and thank you for your interest in my shop.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Know where theres an alchemy shop that sells potions?

3. Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke Avatar

I believe NPC vendors will sell them for 200 each. My rates are 60 per potion. I already have a few stacks of 5 health potoins up but I can make some focus potions when I get in. As far as the other potions (haste, cures, poison, etc.) you may feel free to make a request. Looking at the recipes on the wiki most should fall within the same price point.

Edit

Looks like the sulphurous ash will knock the price of the focus potions up to 80 per since i don't actively gather them.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

more specifically, poison potions. But i found a guy who stocks them on his vendor close by daily.

Seems to be a lack of places to get poison potions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.