Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Last patch removed several wings of my dungeon

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Lord Stein, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

I lost a whole bunch of my dungeon. Where I had whole sections are now blocked/gone. I tried to put a hallway
    to possibly reattach with no luck. My dungeon was full at 219 pts. Now is 205, so Im missing a lot.
    Owls Head behind upper bank.

2. Tazar

Tazar Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

@Lord Stein - please stand by the entrance to your dungeon and type /loc into the game chat box. Then come back to this thread and in a reply, hit Control-V to page the location and other log info for the Developers. It will save them a lot of time finding your place if needed.

3. Ozzy Questor

Ozzy Questor Avatar

Yes, I am also missing a large portion of my blue marble and green marble Dungeon.. Area: Elementum (POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Elementum) Loc: (32.5, 36.0, 493.9) DBG:

4. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

Area: Owl's Head (OwlsHead) Loc: (72.3, 86.3, 279.4) DBG: T3dsc0hlYWR8fCg3Mi4yNTEsIDg2LjI3MywgMjc5LjM1NCl8KDAsIDAuMzM0LCAwLCAwLjk0Myl8MzY0LjUxOTR8LTE0LjEzNDY5fDkuNjQ5OTc4
    I am still missing a few parts. From the foyer to the right was a hallway and I think a turn to a crypt room. Why don't you post how to locate/post for everyone to make it easier? Have a good night.

5. Floors

Floors Avatar

When this happened to me I got it back by disassembling the entire dungeon and found it was back in my possession again. This definately happens tho.