Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] LB's Castle: Logging In Places Me in Middle of Castle, All Broken

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Traveller13, Sep 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

09/18/2020 09:51
    Title: LB's Castle: Logging In Places Me in Middle of Castle, All Broken
    Reproduction Rate: 1 for 1, maybe 2 for 2
    Blocker? Yes for completion of this scene. Pending being able to reset the scene somehow.
    Details: Hopefully this is a one-off. Or a two-off.

I died in the 11th wave several nights ago. I think at the location below. Skeletal archmages and bowmen. I remember the wood stove. Neat.

Area: Lord British's Castle (Invasion) (Mistrendur_R3_LordBritishsCastle/Challenge) Loc: (15.708, 44.09, 20.341) DBG: TWlzdHJlbmR1cl9SM19Mb3JkQnJpdGlzaHNDYXN0bGV8Q2hhbGxlbmdlfCgxNS43MDgsIDQ0LjA5LCAyMC4zNDEpfCgwLCAtMC40MzIsIDAsIC0wLjkwMil8MTg1MS4zMDl8OC4zODM5NDl8MTMuODkwNjQ=

I resurrected and left the Castle. I went to turn in keys and cards to the captain, found errors with the dialog and left the game.

I log back in this morning to the location at the end of the specs list below, which I believe is the next spawn point after completing the wave I died in the other night. All Castle doors were open. I could explore the whole place. I went into the Vault
    Which is not worth it. 30 gold and a salmon.
    several times, taking virtue hits. I did not see any reward chests, which is good. I made my way back out to where the captain and guard should be, only to find they are not there. Whether this is part of the bug, or because I entered the vault, I do not know.

I logged out. I logged back in, this time appearing where I logged out in the captain's area. She and the guard were still not there. I went to the first area in the maze, stepped on the trigger plate and nothing happened.

...I left the scene and re-entered. It did not reset. Still no guard captain or guards. No trigger with the plate. Anywhere. Castle is still wide open. No reward chests (which is good).

How do I get a mount? Otherwise, back to live.

Steps to Reproduce: See details.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32688
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1068.Date.09.17.20
    Area: Mistrendur_R3_LordBritishsCastle/Challenge
    Area Display Name: Lord British's Castle (Invasion)
    Loc: (-0.2, 30.1, 29.1)
    Debug: TWlzdHJlbmR1cl9SM19Mb3JkQnJpdGlzaHNDYXN0bGV8Q2hhbGxlbmdlfCgtMC4xNzksIDMwLjExNCwgMjkuMTA5KXwoMCwgLTAuOTkzLCAwLCAtMC4xMTkpfC0xOTMuODQ3M3wxMC44NTA5MnwxMy44OTA2NA==

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

chest on the dock of list's lot in fishing expedition

Traveller13 likes this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

The issues you experienced are known issues. The version of LB's castle in QA is suffering from having part of an update I was implementing. It should be fixed in the next couple of days.

Traveller13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.