Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Leashing wolves in Outskirts

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

OMG how frustrating!

They run when almost dead, just fast enough to not be hit by a melee character. As soon as they hit their leash point, the sprint back to their starting location, way to fast to catch. By the time I get back, they've healed significantly (since swords hit for 1-2 damage right now) and take another 20 hits, only to run/leash/heal again.

Marcus Antoninus likes this.
  2. Cobra101

Cobra101 Avatar

I had the opposite problem with my mage. They run on low health and at the end of the leash come back at a slow walk - immune to damage the whole time. I almost preferred them zipping back as they could be hit again sooner.

Maybe we were on opposite sides of a "fix"

Marcus Antoninus likes this.
  3. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

Ive noticed that when ever they get tried of chasing you they will will sprint back, not always when they hit their limit on distance. they have some weird system in place we cant see, that flags us when we are low on health, or what were fighting is low on health, or about to Finnish up a node/Fdressing. wolves particularly will run from offf the screen to you. their is a lot of " hitching " and when as a solo, if it too annoying for me to break up, I just wont do it much any more... I have to real determined. in other words, combat 41 is still very messy imho. but improving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.