Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Leggings of Courage Quest - "The Path of Eight Steps" disappeared

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Ataniiq, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ataniiq

Ataniiq Avatar

3/31/2018 6:20 PM
    Title: Above noted
    Reproduction Rate: 1000%

Blocker? What is a blocker? Does this block me from the Courage Leggings item... yes.

Details:

Went into the Resolute Sewers and located the package said to contain the book, "The Path of Eight Steps", found the book. Returned to Anne Faraday in Resolute, and placed the package she was requesting in the "give items" box. The item vanished from my inventory and from the box before I was able to click "Give item" making the quest uncompleteable. I returned to the Resolute Sewers and defeated General Zaya (?spelling). I went to the same chest to try to retrieve the item and the chest will not open.

Exited the game. Logged back in to same location and am still unable to loot the crate where the quest item should be.

Returned to Anne Faraday and clicked every single dialog option possible... she opened up the Give Items box again, and there it was... appeared out of no where. The quest item which I was able to give.

Steps to Reproduce:

Cannot reproduce. Item has been given.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16271
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6084
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.757.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (7.8, 86.7, -147.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KDcuNzk5LCA4Ni42OTgsIC0xNDcuNTExKXwoMCwgMC42MTQsIDAsIDAuNzg5KXw3Ni4yOTQzN3wyNi43NTY3NXwxLjI1

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.