1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Leo's Music Shop - Now Open!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Leostorm, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

Greetings! My Music Shop is Open for Business! I wish to provide the highest quality songs for others to play and share with friends.

About Music Sheet Paper: .abc files can be imported on to sheet paper then played by simply double clicking it in your inventory, you can still use /play "title" to play as well. The joys of sheet paper is that it can be traded and played without anyone else needing to download and install any .abc files themselves. Multi part songs can be played by simply trading the papers with the parts on it to others and they use /play "title" sync when in a party. Then the party leader uses /playstart.

Currently My Vendor is located in Port Phoenix, Next to the crafting pavillion in the center of town (look for the titan of truth)

I am stocking my vendor with a few select songs that I play. Both Solo and multi part songs are availible.
    Mostly two part songs so that one part can be played solo if desired.
    I am also taking requests for any songs someone may want to play :) I can convert most songs into ether solo or multi parts apon request.
    Tired of looking for songs and not happy with their quality? I convert and test all songs to reach the closest resemblance of the original. So feel free to put any requests you may have here or PM me.

Typically my prices are:
    Lute/piano = 750g
    Drums = 500g

Song on vendor currenty:
    Ultima - Stones (lute) (harp)
    Bob Marley - Jammin (lute/drums)
    Breaking Benjamin - Dairy of Jane (lute/drums)
    Doors- Riders of the Storm (piano)
    30 seconds to Mars - The Kill (lute/drums)
    Tears for Fears - Rule the World (lute/drums)
    Monty Python - Brave Sir Robin (lute)
    (more to come...)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    EMPstrike, Kara Brae, Spoon and 18 others like this.
  2. Elric Zand

Elric Zand Avatar

This is awesome!
    Don't neglect the harp.. once it works...

Acred, Leostorm and Aimend like this.
  3. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

Yea its a little wonky right now. Basicly like the flute was/is, where you need to keep it in a single octave to sound correct.
    I can get harps to sound ok still :) song depending.

like my "stones" song can be played with the harp and still sounds good, unlike some versions ive heard, u just gotta tweak it so it doesnt drop an octave after the break down.

4. Elric Zand

Elric Zand Avatar

Will definitely drop by and check out your stones then!

Acred and Leostorm like this.
  5. Cianna

Cianna Avatar

Acred and Leostorm like this.
  6. Amarth2

Amarth2 Avatar

@Leostorm the vendor is empty, please restock. If anyone's looking for Blank Sheet Music, I have a vendor in Ordinis Mortis selling them en masse.

7. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Wow, Leo, you are not only a talented artist, but a musician as well! Good luck with your shop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.